Microcement of final finish for coating swimming pools and design pools.
10kg of Aquaciment M → 3.00 liters of Acricem resin.
2 hands Aquaciment M → 1.8 kg / m2
• Apply after the Aquaciment XL, only the second coat is pigmented. Let dry each hand one day.
• Apply two coats of Aquaciment M (pigmented) with the fresh technique on fresh.
• Water evenly the entire pool, avoiding accumulations of water, as they can leave marks. Allow to dry 24 hours.
• Apply two Aquasealer hands with an interval of 24 h. Allow to dry 5 days before filling the pool.
• Application temperature: from 5 ° C to 30 ° C.
• Do not apply with rain.
• Do not apply under sun exposure.
• Aquaciment is not a waterproofing mortar. It must be applied on consolidated cement supports and in good planimetry conditions. It can not be applied over tile.